PR-233Q - Disposable cannulae for selective cannulation - SwingTip Cannula
|Unique new bendable tip allows smoother, easier maneuvering during ERCP cannulation.
• Angulation capability for easier insertion - The tapered tip can be angulated as much as 90 degrees when the handle is pulled and as much as 30 degrees when pushed, ensuring easy insertion into the papilla and the biliary ducts, even in challenging cases.
• Platinum radiopaque tip - Facilitates excellent visibility under fluoroscopy.
• Distal markings for positional confirmation - Blue markings placed at 3mm intervals on the distal tip make it easy to confirm the depth of insertion.
• Compatible with a 0.035" guidewire.
• Working Length: 1950mm
• Minimum working channel: 3.2mm
• Distal Tip: 4.5Fr.
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative
Olympus brings award-winning Olympus LIVE to Sydney
Westmead Private invests in industry leading 3D surgery technology
Olympus Announces Intention to Acquire Lithotripsy Systems from Cybersonics, Inc.
Southern Highlands Hospital invests in latest medical equipment to improve endoscopy services for patients
Olympus Introduces EasySuite® 4K, the Next-Generation Integrated Operating Room Solution for Hospitals