PR-233Q - Disposable cannulae for selective cannulation - SwingTip Cannula
|Unique new bendable tip allows smoother, easier maneuvering during ERCP cannulation.
• Angulation capability for easier insertion - The tapered tip can be angulated as much as 90 degrees when the handle is pulled and as much as 30 degrees when pushed, ensuring easy insertion into the papilla and the biliary ducts, even in challenging cases.
• Platinum radiopaque tip - Facilitates excellent visibility under fluoroscopy.
• Distal markings for positional confirmation - Blue markings placed at 3mm intervals on the distal tip make it easy to confirm the depth of insertion.
• Compatible with a 0.035" guidewire.
• Working Length: 1950mm
• Minimum working channel: 3.2mm
• Distal Tip: 4.5Fr.
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative
Olympus opens new industrial calibration centre in Perth
Olympus New Zealand selected as a finalist for James & Wells 2017 MTANZ Innovation Awards
New head office for Olympus NZ sees expanded National Service Centre and launch of Olympus LIVE Auckland
MercyAscot the first New Zealand hospital to install Olympus 4K Ultra High Definition platform
Olympus Australia launches Breathe Again website to help emphysema sufferers