The world's first video choledoscope. The CHF-V is now available for use on the Exera II High Definition Universal Platform.
Three transcutaneous choledochoscopes for biliary tract surgery from Olympus, including the ultra-slim CHF-CB30, which is available in two lengths and compatible with 3Fr instrumentation.
- High resolution image
- Durable construction
- 700mm (L) and 450mm (S) working lengths available
- 2.7mm distal tip with 2.8mm insertion tube diameter
- 1.2mm channel for passage of 3Fr instrumentation, including retrieval baskets
- 1200 up/down angulation
- 380mm working length
- 4.9mm insertion tube diameter
- 2.2mm channel for improved suction
- 1600/1300 up/down angulation
- Wide range of compatible EndoTherapy devices