THUNDERBEAT Universal Platform
The THUNDERBEAT Universal Platform is a full featured energy system that
delivers virtually every known form of surgical energy: Monopolar, Bipolar,
Advanced Bipolar, and Ultrasonic, the WORLD'S ONLY integration of Advanced Bipolar with Ultrasonic energy.
This multi-functional platform allows a surgeon to select the best technology to achieve the desired clinical results, and is ideal for facilities looking to save money and maximize value by standardizing on their choice of energy systems. The THUNDERBEAT Universal Platform comes standard with a 5-year warranty and zero cost of service. If repair is necessary, a temporary replacement generator will be provided free of charge to minimize downtime.
The ESG-400 delivers Monopolar, Bipolar and Advanced Bipolar surgical energy.
The USG-400 delivers Ultrasonic energy, and in conjunction with the ESG-400 delivers integrated Bipolar and Ultrasonic energy to the THUNDERBEAT handpiece.
Advanced Platform Features
Intuitive Graphical User Interface
- Plug and play for ease of use
Automatic Mist and Smoke Evacuation
- Easy to use and minimal set-up time
- Fast operation and troubleshooting
Hand Switch and/or Foot Switch Activation Compatible
- Maintains a clear surgical view
- Saves time resulting from vision related delays
- No additional smoke evacuation units required (compatible with the UHI family of insufflators)
Compatible with Olympus EndoAlpha Integrated OR System
- Meets individual surgeon's preferences
- Centralized control of all system settings
- Centralized display of current setting
Olympus opens new industrial calibration centre in Perth
Olympus New Zealand selected as a finalist for James & Wells 2017 MTANZ Innovation Awards
New head office for Olympus NZ sees expanded National Service Centre and launch of Olympus LIVE Auckland
MercyAscot the first New Zealand hospital to install Olympus 4K Ultra High Definition platform
Olympus Australia launches Breathe Again website to help emphysema sufferers